Closing date: 2017-03-17 01:00:00Greens NSW Local Government Campaign Coordinator
14 hours per week March to September 2017
Greens members and supporters are invited to apply for the job of Local Government Campaign Coordinator. The position works cooperatively with Local Groups with the aim of electing Greens councillors across NSW.
The successful applicant will have the following abilities:
- a demonstrated commitment to the Greens and the advancement of their policies and principles;
- respect for the grass roots democratic organisational structures of The Greens NSW;
- a detailed knowledge of local government and NSW political issue;
- proven capacity to coordinate a political and or substantial public interest campaign, preferably an election campaign;
- experience in effectively supervising staff;
- excellent written communication skills;
- experience managing a budget and report writing; and
- demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
The position will be based at the Greens NSW in Glebe.
The Local Government Campaign Coordinator will have responsibility for implementing the campaign strategy for the Greens NSW 2017 Local Government election campaign.
For a full position description including selection criteria and salary range, please email Lesa de Leau, Interim Executive Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close 12pm Friday 17 March 2017