The Greens SA are looking to hire an enthusiastic and organised membership and operations officer to work in the State Office on an ongoing casual basis. This role makes sure the membership of the party and operations of the state office are ticking over. Working closely with the Party Director and office volunteers, the position plays a crucial role in supporting members and the office.
The position will be 9h per week, at a casual rate of $32.98 per hour.
The position is based in the Greens SA State Office (239 Wright Street, Adelaide) and reports to the Party Director.
- Manage the office email inbox
- Manage and send the weekly e-brief to members
- Maintain office rosters
- Liaise with National Office on memberships issues
- Following-up with members on membership issues
- Liaise with volunteers and branches
- Answering phone calls and greeting people
- Other administrative duties as required
- Good knowledge of CiviCRM or other CRMs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Some volunteer management experience
Applications close 5pm, Friday 31st March 2017.
To apply please email a resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Membership and Operations Application". Please submit the cover letter and CV In the same file, saved as a PDF, and the name of the file as the applicant's name and the role.
We will read every application and should you be successful in your application, we will contact you to arrange an interview. Please be honest and thoughtful in your answers, and detail why you would be particularly well suited to the role, clearly addressing every one of the selection criteria with examples and successes from your experience.
For all enquiries please contact Dominic on 08 8212 4888.
The Greens are an equal opportunity employer, which means we strongly encourage any interested and qualified parties to apply – we don't discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.