We stand up for what matters!
Our catchment area is the Port Phillip City Council.
You can follow us on the Port Phillip Greens website.
- You get a real say in Greens policy and choosing candidates.
- You can be a part of our Strong progressive community.
- We give world class training on community organising and campaigning.
- You can make a difference by growing our party that stands up for what matters.
- Your Membership to the Victorian Greens automatically gives you membership to the Australian Greens.
- You don't have to be a member to volunteer
Port Phillip Branch meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 6.30pm at Presse Cafe, Brighton Rd, Elwood.
Lorna Wyatt: Co-convenor - 0458 770 117
Meni Christofakis: Co-convenor - 0403 719 435
Meredith Jelbart: Co-Secretary-0448743549
Geoffrey Love: Co-Secretary-0419111097
Our branches are part of the Greens Grassroots Participatory Democracy model:
Our branches are the real engine-room of the Greens, and the entry-point for members to all our other structures. This is where new members first meet other Greens, talk politics and policy, get involved in local campaigning and fundraising, and find out about what else is going on. Branches are based on local government areas. If you live within the Port Phillip City Council area you will automatically join us, unless you notify the Membership Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would prefer to be in another branch (e.g. one you were originally in, but then moved house, or another branch is closer to your workplace than your home).
If you live around the following areas you can connect with Greens in your local area:
Albert Park, Balaclava, Blessington, Elwood, Middle Park, Port Melbourne (part only), Ripponlea, South Melbourne and St Kilda.
You can contact the branch via: email@example.com.
We share campaigning with Melbourne, Bayside Glen-Eira, and Stonnington Greens.