MS PENNICUIK — To ask the Minister for Corrections: In relation to drug and alcohol rehabilitation for prisoners and remandees —
(1) what assessments are conducted for prisoners upon entry to each prison to assess the level of drug treatment that is needed;
(2) what is the waiting time for accessing drug and alcohol programs in each prison for sentenced prisoners;
(3) in relation to counselling for participants in each of the drug and alcohol programs available in each Victorian prison, is there provision for one on one counselling in each program in each prison, if not, what provision is available for one on one counselling;
(4) what drug and alcohol programs are available for remandees in Victoria; and
(5) what are the completion rates of drug and alcohol programs for remandees in Victoria.