The Engagement Officer will support the Engagement and Fundraising team in their work to better engage with supporters across the party. We are looking for a confident communicator who can speak directly with donors and supporters to assist them with updating payment details and information in our central CRM.
This role will have a positive impact on improving fundraising outcomes for the Party, help build better supporter experiences, alongside the opportunity to have positive and long-lasting impacts on Australian politics
- Friendly phone manner and an ability to actively listen
- Can use a script and also converse naturally
- An understanding of, and commitment to, Greens principles
- A desire to contribute, in a working capacity, to something you believe in
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa (if applicable).
Bonus points for
- Experience in a call centre or volunteering for phone-call campaigns
- Experience working or volunteering with community/activist groups
If you meet the requirements of the position description attached below, we encourage you to apply.
Applications must include a CV and separate statement addressing all the selection criteria.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: [your name] – Engagement Officer application.
Enquiries to the National Manager, Brett Constable by phone 0408 593 669 or email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 12 December, 2022.