The Greens NSW have opened an expression of interest for a consultancy which can provide engaging, respectful, and positive supporter experiences.
ABOUT THE GREENS NSW
The Greens Party movement is based on the four pillars of social equity and economic justice, ecological sustainability, grassroots democracy, and peace, nonviolence and disarmament. Greens parties across the world share these same principles and values.
The Greens NSW is comprised of 62 local groups across NSW. We currently have three Members of Parliament in the Upper House and three in the Lower House in NSW Parliament. In the Federal Parliament, we have ten Senators and one Lower House MP.
The Greens NSW is committed to supporting staff to do their best work and provides the following employee benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Commitment to supporting professional development
- A supportive, creative, and collaborative team culture
- Great office location on Glebe Point Road
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The goal of the Fundraising and Engagement program is to support the capacity of the Greens Federal Election campaign team by facilitating our supporters engagement via experiences, stories and donations. The Greens NSW are looking for a consultancy which can provide engaging, respectful, and positive supporter experiences via the phone, written communication, in person and online events.
The first phase of the program is envisioned to require:
- Assessing the demographic and qualitative features of the Greens NSW database as well as the opportunities present in the Greens social media reach.
- Developing a strategy initially to raise funds for the 2022 Federal election campaign but which can be extended if desired through to 2023.
- Conducting initial fundraising activities.
- Providing engaging and positive supporter experiences.
The second phase of the program requires adjustment of the strategy based on observations and feedback and then full implementation until the federal election.
The Fundraising and Engagement Consultant should:
- Have a commitment to ecological sustainability and social justice.
- A commitment to not-for profit organisations.
- The ability to think creatively as well as attention to detail and a demonstrated track record in executing plans.
- Experience in crafting fundraising plans and meeting KPIs for clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with, and become part of the team, to reflect the tone and values of Greens supporters and members in engagement actions.
PAY AND CONDITIONS
- Salary range: TBA
- Primary Location: The Greens NSW state office, Suite D, 263-279 Broadway, Glebe.
- Hours: Part-Time
- Status: Short term contract with possible extension
- Position begins: October 2021
- Covered by: The consultancy must have appropriate professional liability, public liability and WHS insurances.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Expression of Interest in a single PDF file, outlining experience and capacity to provide the service. Email expressions to James.Ryan@nsw.greens.org.au the subject line: EOI Fundraising & Engagement
For further queries about the contract please email James.Ryan@nsw.greens.org.au
Receipt of expressions close: Friday, 31 October 2021 – however interviews may be conducted when expressions are received, and the contract awarded to a consultancy prior to 31 October 2021.