Hi, I'm Chris.
I'm a community organiser and campaigner. I'm running for the seat of Holsworthy because I believe in the Greens vision for a fairer, more sustainable NSW, with environmental care and better opportunities for all people.
Australian politics needs a shakeup. Both major parties are putting the interests of their big corporate donors ahead of our community. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Together, we can:
- Provide secure housing and access to free, high-quality services, including health and education, to every resident
- Transition to clean, renewable energy
- Tackle political corruption and privatisation
- Strengthen environmental protections and invest in recovery plans for threatened habitats
- Give a voice for local people in planning decisions
I’ll represent our community’s values in parliament and hold the major parties to account. Together we can create a fairer and cleaner future for all of us.