Hi, I’m Kingsley and I’m standing up for action to effectively protect your future. Australian politics needs to go beyond the major parties who have failed to bring about decent policies and perform properly over many decades of dysfunction. We, the Greens, are committed to a democracy that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.
I was born in Australian to Chinese immigrant parents and trained in engineering and law. The Blue Mountains is my home. I work in a wide arc from CBD to regional NSW.
I run my own law firm to litigate for disadvantaged persons. At court I have run human rights cases from the Christmas Island boat tragedy, clerical abuse victims, and minority organisations to take on government, institutions and big businesses. I also organise innovative developments of renewable wind energy for local communities in the Central West.
My current work is on the rights of nature to achieve alternative legal status that protects our waterways, our mountains and national parks.
Together, we can:
- Tackle climate change by rapidly transitioning to publicly owned renewable energy;
- Fund world class public schools, hospitals, public transport and social services;
- Protect our World Heritage environment. Stop raising of the Warragamba Dam!
- Restore integrity to politics and end dirty donations; and
- Build high speed rail as national transport infrastructure. Dump Western Sydney Airport!
With your support, I can ensure our diverse, progressive, and caring community will be fully represented and I will stand up for what is right, and what is fair.