The Australian Greens (SA) Inc Party is looking for a part-time bookkeeper for 2-3 days per week (flexible), starting on 14 June for a minimum 4 weeks at the SA Greens office in Angas Street in Adelaide.
Besides a positive attitude towards the Greens Party’s values of social justice, peace and non-violence, ecological sustainability, and grassroots democracy, the successful candidate needs to have the following professional skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years working with MYOB Account Right
- End to end Payroll processing
- Bank- and other cash accounts reconciliation
- Cash handling
- MS Office suite experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Online banking and payment processing
The preferred days in the office are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, however flexible work arrangements for the right candidate can be discussed.
We offer a generous remuneration and an enjoyable work-environment with supportive colleagues and volunteers.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org