The Greens SA are seeking a friendly and professional Campaign Office Receptionist for the 2019 Federal Election to assist the running of our campaign office.
- Primary location: Greens SA Office, 241 Wright Street, Adelaide SA
- Job status: This is a limited term contract position. It is a full-time job (38 hours per week). The position will involve some out of hours work and work on weekends. TOIL will be offered in accordance to the award.
- Position Begins late February 2018
- A one-month probationary period applies.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting visitors
- Outgoing calls to Greens members and supporters
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
This contract position will commence in February and conclude after the Federal Election and is a full-time position.
It is paid at Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award Level 2, or $51,334 per annum.
How to apply for this job
Applications should include a personal resume and covering letter that responds to the Selection Criteria and be submitted to the Party Director, Dominic Mugavin (email: email@example.com, using the subject line: Campaign Office Receptionist Application) by 5pm on 28 February. Short listed applicants will be invited to interview.