The Greens SA are seeking a self-motivated and organised Legislative Council Campaign Manager to work with our party and lead candidates to maximise our state-wide upper house vote at the state election in March 2022.
|Position title||Legislative Council Campaign Manager|
Social and community services employee level 5, pay point 1, $41.89 per hour.
|Primary location||Greens SA Office, 7/291 Angas St, Adelaide|
|Job status||Part-time contract, starting at 3 days a week and moving to full time closer to the elections.|
|Hours||To be negotiated. The position will involve some out of hours work and work on weekends. TOIL will be offered in accordance with the award.|
|Reports to||Elections Campaign Director|
|Position Begins||In April and ends 2 weeks after the state election.|
|Probation||A two-month probationary period applies|
- Support the Campaign Director to:
- Implement, review, and refine campaign strategy;
- Conduct outreach to community groups;
- Attend community and election related events;
- Achieve fundraising goals
- ensure critical election paper-work is completed
- coordinate distribution of materials to branches and lower house candidates
- Act as Executive Officer of the SECC (State Election Campaign Committee), overseeing the setting of agendas, archiving of minutes and dissemination of key decisions, and formulation of regular reports to ECC.
- Implement State Election campaign strategy as outlined by ECC/SECC and provide regular reports on progress to the SECC.
- Plan and execute campaign events for the lead Legislative Council candidates (positions 1 and 2) with a focus on volunteer recruitment for polling booths, door-knocking and community outreach.
- Assist in training and development of key campaign volunteers including lower house candidates.
- Prepare a final Legislative Council campaign review.
- Other duties as directed.
Applications should include a personal resume (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter in response to the above (2 pages maximum) and be submitted to the Party Director, Dominic Mugavin (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10am on 25 February 2021. Short listed applicants will be invited to interview.
Please contact Dominic with any questions about the application process.