The Greens SA are seeking an organised and professional Office Operations Coordinator to help support a functional and responsive State Office.
|Pay and Conditions||
15 hours a week at $31.92 per hour. How the hours are spread across the week is negotiable.
One year contract, with a probation period of 2 months
25 November 2019
|Location||The Greens SA Office, Adelaide|
|Reports to||State Party Director|
- Manage the Greens SA public facing email inbox
- Email out the weekly members newsletter and the monthly volunteer newsletter
- Manage membership renewal phone calls
- Manage the follow-up of failed credit card contributions
- Assist members with IT systems issues
- Maintain database integrity including processing changes to memberships (new members, updated details, duplicates, etc)
- Assist with member and volunteer engagement activities
- Liaising with other bodies, including National Office, Members of Parliament’s offices, and branches, on membership and IT systems issues
- General office administration, including answering phone calls and greeting walk-ins
- Other duties as directed by the State Party Director
- High level organisational skills, including time management, attention to detail, and an ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication and rapport-building skills and capacity to work with a diverse range of people.
- Familiarity with a range of software, including CRMs (customer relationship managers) and the suite of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word).
- The ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions.
Applications should include a personal resume and cover letter that responds to the Selection Criteria and be submitted to the State Party Director, Dominic Mugavin (email: email@example.com) with subject line "Office Operations Coordinator Application" by 5pm on 21 November. Short listed applicants will be invited to interview.
Please contact Dominic with any questions about the application process on: firstname.lastname@example.org