Be a part of the movement
- Membership of your local branch
- Membership of your State party
- Membership of the Australian Greens
Why get involved?
- Have a real say in Greens policy and candidates
- Be part of a strong progressive community
- Access to world class training on community organising and campaigning
- Make a difference by growing the party that stands up for what matters
There are many benefits of being a member of the Greens. We're committed to grassroots democracy. You can become involved in your local group, where everyone has a voice. Our candidates are pre-selected by our members and our policies are driven by our members.
You can be more involved in election campaigns, local group activity, policy drafting and decision making. You also have the opportunity to attend state and national conferences AND subscribe to members-only email lists.
Just choose your state from the list above to get started.