I’m a local resident and live with my family in Northcote, on Wurundjeri land. We all love the welcoming neighbourhoods, independent businesses and natural open spaces.
I’m passionate about building strong communities and taking urgent action on climate change, with more than 20 years’ experience in public policy and community services.
The bushfires and coronavirus pandemic of 2020 have shown how much we rely on each other and how much we are connected to the world. Looking ahead, we have an opportunity to invest in quality local services and infrastructure, care for people who are doing it tough and make a positive impact at the national and global levels.
If elected to Darebin Council, my priorities will be to:
- Support people and businesses who have been impacted by the pandemic
- Expand Solar Savers and the uptake of renewable energy
- Rebuild Northcote Aquatic and Recreation Centre and create local jobs
- Promote open spaces and protect native wildlife
- Maintain good governance and sound financial management.
I’ll work hard for our community and I’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch and let me know what you’d like to see from council.