The Victorian Greens is made up of many branches.
Branches are the real engine-room of the Greens, and the entry-point for members to all other structures. They are where new members first meet other Greens, talk politics and policy, get involved in local campaigning and fundraising, and find out about what else is going on.
Branches are based on local government areas. Every Green living within a branch boundary is by default a member of their local branch, unless they notify the Membership Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) that they would prefer to be in another branch (e.g. one they were originally in, but then moved house, or one closer to their workplace than their home). Contacts for each of our branches are available on this website at the branches page.
- Country Greens
- Multicultural Greens Victoria
- Accessible Victorian Greens (People with lived experience with disability and their allies)
- Queer Greens
- Women's Network
- Young Greens
- J-Greens (Members who are Jewish and their allies)
- Blak Greens (Members who are First Nations)
- Red Umbrella Greens (Sex workers and allies of sex workers)