The Victorian Greens is recruiting for Electorate Officers and expressions of interest are open now.
We are recruiting for Electorate Officers for:
- Katherine Copsey, Greens MP for Southern Metro. See job advertisement here.
- Aiv Puglielli, Greens MP for North East Metro. See job advertisement here.
- Sarah Mansfield, Greens MP for Western Victoria (Geelong based). See job advertisement here.
Expressions of interest are sought for people interested in:
- Advising on policy and assisting with parliamentary work, including developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Planning and executing advocacy campaigns on issues of public interest
- Helping constituents with a range of issues and undertaking local engagement work with communities in the Southern Metro region
- Managing communications across a variety of channels including email, web, organic and paid social media, as well as print
- Diary, office and budget management
There are options for full time and part time work. People from diverse backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Applications close on 25 January 2023.
The Office of Ellen Sandell MP is recruiting for a Policy & Campaigns Adviser.
- 10-Month Maternity Leave Replacement (until late December 2023) with the potential to become an ongoing role
- 0.8 FTE, 0.9 FTE or full time
- Opportunity for one or two regular work from home days per week if desired, at least 3 days working from our office in North Melbourne expected.
See the Policy & Campaigns Advisor job advertisement here. Applications close 22 January 2023.