The governance of the ACT Greens is set-out in our Constitution and bylaws:
- Constitution of the ACT Greens
- Bylaws of the ACT Greens (full copy)
Additional Policies of the ACT Greens include:
- ACT Greens Sexual Harassment Policy
- ACT Greens Workplace Bullying Policy
- ACT Greens Health and Safety Handbook
- ACT Greens Grievance Policy and Procedures
- ACT Greens Arbitration and Conciliation Committee Policy and Procedures
The ACT Greens are committed to providing volunteers and employees with a safe, healthy and welcoming workplace whether it be in the office or in the field. Our aim is that volunteers and employees always feel comfortable in discussing their health and safety concerns with Wellbeing Officers, staff, office bearers, and other volunteers.
You can find details about our Wellbeing Officers, Support & Meditation Group, and grievance procedures here.