Contacting the politician who has responsibility for the portfolio your campaign falls within is an effective way to have your issue heard.
It is also important to understand if the issue is a State or Federal one and approach the relevant politician.
Greens MEMBERS OF THE SENATE (Federal Upper House)
National portfolio responsibilities are split between our sitting Greens Federal MPs.
You can search here for portfolio responsibilities by MP or by Portfolio.
Our Senators for South Australia are:
- Arts and Communications
- Environment and Water
- Public Sector
Greens Members of the Legislative Council (State Upper House)
Our two South Australian State Greens MPs (Tammy Franks and Robert Simms) split the state portfolio responsibilities between them.
- Climate, Environment & Water
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Industrial Relations & Public Sector
- Mental Health
- Child Protection
- Prevention of Domestic & Family Violence
- Police, Emergency Services & Corrections
- Consumer & Business Affairs
- Arts, Sport & Recreation
- Multicultural Affairs
- Veterans Affairs
- Gender & Sexuality
- Animal Welfare
- Peace & Disarmament
- Space Industries
- Trade & Investment
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Energy & Mining
- Health & Wellbeing
- Primary Industries & Regional Development
- Forest Industries
- Education, Training & Skills
- Local Government
- Housing & Urban Development
- Planning & Heritage
- Human Services
- Small & Family Business
- Industry, Innovation & Science
- Waste & Recycling (the Circular Economy)
- City of Adelaide