The Greens are proud to be powered by people, not big corporations.
All of our big wins have been led by our amazing volunteers around the country. The many thousands of volunteers who mobilised around the country – on election day and in its lead-up – are the reason for our successes both in the polls and in Parliament.
With the WA state election in March, and a possible federal election as early as August, our need for volunteers to power our movement is as strong as ever.
Why volunteer with us?
- The Greens are the only party to be powered from the bottom-up, engaging members and supporters every step of the way.
- We know that conversations are the most powerful way to connect with people and shift perspectives on the issues we care about. Will you help with door knocking or making phone calls?
- Our volunteers also help with essential jobs such as data entry, mail-outs and other office tasks.
- Come polling day, our lifeblood is the generous people who hand out how-to-vote cards with a smile.
- Volunteering provides you with opportunities to learn new skills and make new friends.
Thank you for joining us – and welcome to the team!