Change is within reach. Put the Greens in the balance of power.
This election is a groundbreaking opportunity to elect a second Greens Senator for NSW.
For the first time ever, The Greens could have 12 Senators elected across Australia, with the opportunity of being in the balance of power.
When a minor party has the balance of power (either by themselves or shared with others) the Government needs to negotiate to get laws passed.
The Greens will be in a position to take real action on climate, tax the billionaires, get full dental and mental into medicare, fix the broken housing market and continue to be a voice for public accountability.
Change is within reach, with the Greens in the balance of power.
We need a jobs guarantee for workers so that as we shift to a renewable economy, no worker is left behind. We need a 75% emissions reduction target by 2030 and net zero by 2035.
Help elect another NSW Greens Senate candidate:
Donate to our campaign
We face a critical decade. We’re in a global pandemic, the climate crisis is getting worse, and everything is getting more expensive.
As millions of us struggle to pay the bills, billionaires and big corporations are making record profits and don’t pay their fair share of tax.
Liberal and Labor take millions in donations from the billionaires and big corporations. The Greens don’t take big donations, we put the community first.
By making billionaires and big corporations pay their fair share of tax – we can tackle the climate crisis and economic inequality, and create a better life for all.
The Greens plan for a fair, safe and affordable future for all:
- A Treaty with First Nations people
- Fight the climate crisis by ending ending coal and gas
- Build affordable, sustainable and accessible homes and give renters real rights
- Include dental and mental healthcare in Medicare
- Jobs for all and lifting the rate of JobSeeker to $88 a day
- Free childcare and access to early childhood education
- Free school, university and TAFE for all
- Care for nature
- Equality for all and freedom from racism, harassment, violence and discrimination
- A caring society that properly invests in aged care
- Fix and fully resource our National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Investing in sustainable infrastructure from renewables to high-speed rail
- Revive manufacturing in the clean and green industries of the future
- Increase to foreign aid and protection for refugees
- Make billionaires and big corporations pay their fair share of tax